"Yes Havah, I am satisfied. Dad are you satisfied?"
"Yes, I am satisfied."
We did that secret parents laughing at you smile, that you do when children are precious and funny.
She smiled and was satisfied.
A little later after personal prayers were said (yes we pray a lot around here) and every one was tucked in, Lilly got out of bed to do her "one more time to go pee" (She doesn't actually have to pee she just doesn't like to miss anything and so she has to see that I'm not doing anything cool after they are in bed).
So after she took care of her business, she stood at the top of the stairs to impart knowledge to me, as she often does when she does not want to go to bed.
"Mom, do you know why you have buns?"
"Why Lilly?"
"You have buns so that you can breath."
"Really? Where did you learn that?"
"When I was going potty, my buns made air, and I learned that you have to have air to breath. If your buns didn't make air, then you couldn't breath and you would die! Night Mom!"
After her door closed I didn't do the secret parent smiling thing... I snorted...
Sure glad I have buns to make that snort possible...
| little blast from the past.... 2 summers ago. |
This kid business? - 100% satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment