Me either... this is a problem. I've found all the rest of the Christmas swag... but not the stockings. Maybe that means Santa isn't pleased with us this year...
I think your stockings are with my tree skirt. my tree is decorated but the skirt wasn't with the ornaments? I have no idea where it is and I really can't, nor do I want to, buy another! I really don't believe it's cuz Santa isn't please with you this year! You may not be perfect, but I know you're trying your hardest!!!! Love and miss you! Merry Christmas, Aunt Jane
I think your stockings are with my tree skirt. my tree is decorated but the skirt wasn't with the ornaments? I have no idea where it is and I really can't, nor do I want to, buy another! I really don't believe it's cuz Santa isn't please with you this year! You may not be perfect, but I know you're trying your hardest!!!! Love and miss you! Merry Christmas, Aunt Jane
ReplyDelete