Saturday, February 13, 2010

execution of psycobabble

Dates
We went here... and at this... well the two person version.

oh my gosh, it's served on a garbage can lid... get the appetizer version, it will be enough.
We at BBQ for a snack and lunch today... and I think there is still some in the fridge.
Then we went to


browsed and wrote down tons of books we want to find at the library.
I am going back to buy a copy of "The Prince", the quintessential political guide belongs in any home that wishes to be politically aware and educated at all (in my opinion).
I also found a bunch of presidential biographies and history books to put on my list.
We're kind of in a looking to our history to recognize the intentions of our fore fathers at the during the colonization and formation of our country.
(Some day I'll have Cori write a post about that, he's better at explaining it than I am. Maybe we'll start another blog... when he's done with school... look for it in 3 or 4 years).

Then we went and picked up this girl:
(not as part of our date)
I love her. Lilly is standing next to me crying "Yissa, ya ooo?" now...
(translation "Lissa where are you?")
and had a lovely time talking with her.

Then we went to bed at Midnight.
And woke up at 5:30.
That hurts.
And we went here,

Lovely... poor Cori ended up not being able to come in though,
and graciously said he would wait, but we forgot I had the keys, so he had to sit for two and a half hours in a freezing car, without a coat. Luckily there was a blanket.
What a good guy.
(and thanks to Lissa for feeding the girls breakfast)
Then we transplanted these,

so that hopefully (cross your fingers!)
we'll be eating these, this summer.

Then the girls and I did something VERY SPECIAL...
which I will blog about after I have pictures to accompany, because words cannot do our very special tradition justice...
So watch for that.
Now I'm babysitting and Cori is finalizing the formatting on a Russian translation (no he doesn't speak Russian)

STINKING GREAT WEEKEND!
and I hope a lovely Sabbath to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment