Friday, November 30, 2012

Vocab: words your 4 yr old shouldn't use in concert...

Fertility
Texture
Bowel
Power

Imagine these words, in any combination you'd like (with other words as well of course), use them in a friendly ballad about a bull dog named Bubba, and you could have your own version of our morning at the Bubble Wash Laundry Mat... 
Laugh out loud...Blush...Leave immediately... 
I'm still not sure what the right thing to do would be... 
I just had to stay...
I'd already paid for my dryer time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I sure would like to hear that ballad though! Reminds me of our last trip to the playground when another four year old was telling her mom she didn't have to go to the bathroom anymore because her peepee ran away from her vagina. And of course she had to tell her mom all about it and very loudly. I'm sure everyone in the laundromat was chuckling to themselves about funny kids like I was at the playground.

    ReplyDelete